The Flash of the Blade The Flash of the Blade

Highly stylized highly humorous

I really enjoyed this one. and it's 99k you really can't beat loading times like that.

I hope you're going to do more shorts like this one. I liked the two sticks equal planetary implosion thing.

Godzilla vs SARS Godzilla vs SARS

heh

that was funny. especially the scene with the little girl playing that videogame. you could probably do a resident evil parody (like there aren't enough of them floating around) with Nemesis wandering around china saying "SARS" . lol or maybe not

you may be just learning, but keep it up, you show much promise.

Plastico-Monkey responds:

lol, Thanks for the Review. That would be a funny Resident Evil parody I use to laugh my ass off all the time playing nemisis and hear him say his famous line over and over "STARRSS".

Itchy & Scratchy 1 Itchy & Scratchy 1

pretty good

stale and simple, but it still captured the essence of the cartoon. so you did a good job.

I liked it. but then again what the hell do I know?

mystery movie mystery movie

schweet

this was great. makes me feel good about this website. every time you tease a heckler it makes me all mushy inside... or I may just have to use the bathroom...... um.... *runs off*

Till death do us part Till death do us part

Brilliant

Until recently I have never seen flash movies have an impact on someone's life. This movie really hits home in it's powerful message that hey people are (for lack of a better phrase) seriously fucked up.

alot of people grow up around abuse, wether it's mental or physical. you just have to hold your head up high and make the best of it. and try to break the cycle.

this ten is well deserved and all my five r belong to you.

Mega Happy Flash Battle Mega Happy Flash Battle

Freaking beautiful

This movie had everything. Eva, Transfoming robots (I knew the optimus prime thing was coming.. I knew it I freaking kenw it lol) I loved the whole thing.

The whole thing looked like an episode of Excel Saga, which I love.

I want to see more mega happy flash battle.

Retarded Animal Babies 2 Retarded Animal Babies 2

giving credit where it's due.

when I submitted my movie and looked on the portal I was like "oh crap" One Retarded animal babies was my personal favorite so I could'nt wait to see this one, two I knew this sumbmission would kick mine's ass.

No brown nosing on this one I humbly bow down to this swf it's strangely disturbing (which I like) and very humorous.

love to see your next one.

Cyborg breed the teaser! Cyborg breed the teaser!

Ahh..

if you have people stealing your movies and claiming that they are theirs, you know you have a good movie.

normally I'm not to fond of teasers. I'd do them, but only because Graphic design teaches you to grab their attention first then draw them in, but I do enjoy looking at this movie. it's not just good eye candy. it's also very well done. I hope to see more.

Steve-castro responds:

Now thats fuckin' helpful thanx for your life story

TRG/Megaman.EXE Crossover TRG/Megaman.EXE Crossover

One of the best

That was hilarious. The composition and how it plays out is perfect. and you did the characters justice. you're also one sick person which I commend.

Teenage Wasteland Teenage Wasteland

Wow

Hey just looked at your flash and I really felt good seeing that someone on here is finally adding the realitys of life. As far as 1Dil's comment its obvious that he is not on here for anything but to diss any and everyone. He only wants something uplifting like a shooting game so he can live in his little sad world. But anyways GREAT JOB

BTW this is the g/f of verm