Dress Up Asuka Dress Up Asuka

lol

I love the drawing of her on the loading screen. totally clean. That must of taken you a while. I thought the dress up game was funny too.

Celebrity Terrorist Alert Celebrity Terrorist Alert

whooo I got 197

that was pretty fun. great engine. very good game. Ahhhh I NEED MORE BLOOD!!!!!!!!!

Ham Ham - Sing Along! Ham Ham - Sing Along!

???

oh my god. someone stumbled upon a boy band single waiting to happen.

DBZ: Fighter (Demo) DBZ: Fighter (Demo)

pretty good

I agree. the sooner you come out with the finished version the more good reviews you'll get. I might be burned out on the series, but it was a good game

Xiao Xiao Fight Game Xiao Xiao Fight Game

it was ok, but ......

The controls were sluggish. you had to tap the forward button to make them move instead of just holding the button down

other than that it's pretty decent. though I think you might want to rethink the control combinations. kinda think "nintendo" or your favorite console game. how would they use the control scheme to maximize the enjoyment of the game.

don't think I'm dogging you, though programming is NOT an easy task for some people , but I figured you might want some positive feedback that wasn't along the lines of "this sucks, blam this crap" y'know?

and I like Xiao Xiao too.

Kirby's Star Scramble v2 Kirby's Star Scramble v2

nice

I love stage two. but for some reason stage one's fourth wave bugged out on me. when kirby got big he was hit once and got stuck in the same spot for a minute. but all in all I love it.

can't wait to see more

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Nice

I really enjoyed this game . I've been playing tactical RPGs on and off for the last five years , but this was was very awesome.